- Can be hung to either the left or right.
- DWK L-Shaped combination doors are intended to be built into walls to provide access to the unused space behind.
- They offer excellent thermal insulation parameters (U=1.1W/m2K) and airtightness to minimise heat loss.
- Standard doors being equipped with 3.5cm wide natural timber-coloured slats.
- The 3.6cm insulated sash is of HDF and has a white veneer on both sides and pine frame.
- Universal handle with lock.
- Rubber seal to ensure full airtightness. Architrave lining slats, 3.5cm wide.
- Technical Specification – Heat Transmission Co-Efficient U Value = 1.1 W/m2k, Insulation Thickness 3cm.