Metal Scissor Loft Ladder (LST)
£553.80 – £616.20
Pound sterling (£) - GBP
- Number of treads – 11
- Tread length – 26cm (size 51cm x 80cm only) 30cm (sizes 60cm x 90cm and 60cm x 120cm) 38cm (sizes 70cm x 80cm and 70cm x 120cm)
- Tread width – 8cm
- Distance between treads – 24cm – 26cmâ€‹
- Box height – 18cm
- The LST scissors loft ladder is equipped with a 3.6cm thick, white insulated hatch as standard. The box is made of wood and has quick-fit brackets while the hatch opening mechanism guarantees safe folding and unfolding. In addition, its construction has eliminated the need for a lock.
- To fit ceiling heights between 280cm and 230cm.
- The overall floor to ceiling ladder height can be increased to a maximum of 330cm by adding two LSS treads.
- The ladder is powder-coated in RAL 7022 Grey.
- Equipped with wooden box with metal architrave lining and quick-fit brackets.
- What is supplied – White Hatch, Architrave, Lining, Peripheral Seal, Non-Slip Treads, Possibility of adding or detaching tread, System of quick installation in to the ceiling, System of adapting the ladder length to the ceiling height.
- Technical Specification – Permissible Loading of 200kg, Heat Transmission Co-Efficient U Value = 1.1 W/m2k, Insulation Thickness 3cm, Hatch Thickness 3.6cm. Passed to Standard EN14975.
There are no reviews yet.