Highly Insulated Folding Wooden Loft Ladder (LTK)
£366.60 – £427.44
Pound sterling (£) - GBP
- Segments – 3
- Tread length – 34cm
- Tread width – 8cm
- Distance between treads – 25cm
- Tread thickness – 2cm
- Box height – 18cm
- 3 Section Wooden Loft Ladder
- The LTK Energy is highly energy efficient new generation loft ladder intended for energy-efficient buildings.
- U Value = 0.68 W/m2k
- Minimum ceiling height requirements for 280cm:
– 235cm for a 3 section loft ladder
- Minimum ceiling height requirements for 305cm:
– 253cm for a 3 section loft ladder
- They guarantee a high level of comfort, excellent thermal insulation parameters and the highest Class 4 tightness.
- Light hatch weight and method of ‘click fixing’ makes installation very simple. Short distance between the top tread and attic floor.
- Highly energy-efficient, 6.6cm thick hatch prevents heat loss, making significant saving on energy bills.
- Double system of seals guarantees perfect tightness.
- The Ladder comes with. Stile Ends, White Hatch, Two Seals, Handrail, Non-Slip Treads set flush with ladder strings, Easy Installation.
- Technical Specification. Maximum load of 160kg, Heat Transmission Co-Efficient U Value = 0.68 W/m2k, Insulation Thickness 6cm, Hatch Thickness 6.6cm. Achieves Class 4 to EN12207. Passed to Standard EN14975.
There are no reviews yet.